Monday, January 19, 2009

Allergic to Pine Cones?

Emily came in my room this morning @5:30 to tell me that I had to change her pj's and give her a bucket because she puked. She then proceeded to tell me that she puked because she is allergic to pine cones...LOL I have no idea where she gets this stuff.
We were supposed to be having a play date here today. I even made thumbprint cookies and bought three different coffee creamers, doughnuts, and cheese crackers. But I had to cancel it. Well, I just moved it to MarAcrthur mall. I hope the other girls still go. Although it will probably be crowded with it being a holiday and all. Oh well. I don't want to spread sickness to other kids of the group. So, we'll just stay in AGAIN:(

I can't wait for summer. I'm missing the sun and the warmer weather.

2 comments:

  1. That stinks! Karleigh threw up on Saturday a couple times. I hate it when they get sick (especially when they throw up!) because they are just so pitiful. I hope she feels better soon and that it doesn't get to any one else in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's hilarious how she came up with the pine cone story. Kids are crazy!! I do hope it passes quickly and you don't catch it before your trip. FX for you!!!

    ReplyDelete